These days it can truly be a struggle to lose weight. Not only are unhealthy foods often readily accessible, but the fast paced lifestyle many people live just isn’t conducive to healthy eating. It’s so much easier to eat a hamburger on the go than it is a salad. But there are adjustments you can make to your eating habits to live a healthier lifestyle. Many have started eating clean to lose weight.
What is Clean Eating?
Clean eating, while it sounds like a new thing, actually isn’t. It’s just the new term for ‘healthy eating.’ Before rolling your eyes, consider one question: are the foods that you’re eating now giving you the body that you want? The answer is obvious. No, it’s not.
Clean eating will help give you the slim, healthy body you’ve always wanted.
Clean eating is simple. It’s eating foods that are healthy, rich in nutrients, and energizing. By eliminating processed foods, unhealthy fats, and unnecessary chemicals used by distributers to store foods longer, the weight will simply melt off your body.
Why do People Eat Clean?
People eat clean because it makes them feel good. Not the same kind of good that a hot fudge ice cream will give, but the a wholesome, clean good. People who eat clean have more energy, fewer health risks, and weigh less. All because they aren’t intaking fats and chemicals that their body can’t naturally rid itself of.
The basics of Clean Eating
- Avoid packaged and processed foods
- Anything bagged, boxed, or canned, while convenient to use, is loaded with chemicals, sugars, and salt that unhealthy and fat inducing. Even something like canned corn has been processed.
- Instead, use fresh ingredients in their natural state when making meals. This usually means eating what’s in season or taking advantage of wholesome, frozen fruits and vegetables. But be sure to check the labels to make sure the food wasn’t tampered with!
- Cut Back on Sugars
- Chocolate, ice cream, a snickers bar—it all sounds wonderful! Wonderfully sweet. Very few people would turn down a warm chocolate chip cookie. But all those things are nixed while clean eating for a simple reason. Sugar and high-fructose corn syrup. These two weight-loss killers are used everywhere, even in store-bought ketchup.
- Instead, try satisfying a sugar crave with fruit, nature’s natural candy. Dried or fresh, strawberries and such are good for the body and a sweet tooth.
- Avoid eating refined carbs
- Carbohydrates, in and of themselves, are not bad. Complex carbohydrates are actually necessary for healthy brain functions. But those are only found in whole, fiber-rich grains.
- Refined and bleached foods like pasta, white bread and white rice are health traps. Even though they taste good, they are only adding pounds on the scale. Instead, eat oats, barley, and brown rice for a cleaner, nutrients-dense option.
- Increase Your Water Intake
- Water is essential to the body in almost every aspect. We literally can’t live without it. Drinking eight cups a day will not only improve your overall health, but it will help keep hunger cravings down. With the added bonus that of your skin looking smoother and healthier as well.
- Coffee, sports drinks, and soda are not on the clean eating list. They’re like drinking straight up calories. They offer no health bonus, not even the ones that are classified as ‘diet.’ They’re still full of bad sugars and chemicals.
- Eat at Home More
- With all these suggestions, you might be wondering where you can possibly eat. The answer is obvious. The best way to ensure that you don’t eat unclean foods is to make your meals at home. Including making home lunches for when you’re at work.
- Sometimes it’s not possible to eat at home, which understandable. Try to order things that follow the clean eating guidelines and accept that there might be some setbacks. (Since you can’t stand over the chief’s shoulder and dictate their every move.)
It sounds like a lot of work, but the reward is worth the effort. A slim, healthy body.
How Much Weight to People Lose While Eating Clean?
That is a tough question. People who follow the clean eating ideal to a ‘T’ tend to lose around 1-2 pounds a week. Those who mostly follow the guidelines will lose from around a pound a week. Of course this can vary depending on your weight loss goals and your health. The real power comes when you combine clean eating to lose weight with a highly research program like ChiroThin.
Those that paired clean eating with ChiroThin™ supplements found themselves losing 2-3 pounds a week. Why? Because ChiroThin™ is a nutritional formula designed to promote fatty acid metabolism and transportation, stabilize blood sugar levels, and enhance over all detoxification and metabolism. When coupled with a clean eating diet, the body converts stationary stored fats already inside the body into usable energy while stabilizing blood sugar.
Our team of doctors are waiting to work together with you and help you find success on your weight loss goals. Together with the ChiroThin™ Program, the new life of better health is within your grasp.
Don’t miss out on the quality of life you deserve. Call the staff of Freedom Health Center now at 972-542-3300 to learn more about how Clean Eating and ChiroThin work hand in hand to help you lose weight.